Thursday, November 4, 2010

Makeover

Since I am trying to post daily for the month of November, I thought it would be nice of me to give the ole blog a makeover!! Thank you, Jenny, for inspiring me!!! I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I spent the past 2 hours (or more :-) ) playing around with the background, designing a new header and updating all of the gadgets on the sidebar. Sure, I could have been picking up toys, folding and ironing clothes or scrubbing the bathrooms from top to bottom! But who wants to do that kind of stuff????

Sooooooo...what do you think about the new do???

5 comments:

Jill Fields said...

LOVE IT!

(((I'm so embarrassed I'm the first to respond! I promise, I know I look like it, but I am not a stalker!)))

Matt and Shelley said...

love what you've done!

Sonja said...

Great new look! I'm impressed you did it yourself because I'm a computer idiot :)

Sarah said...

I love the picture of your family (and the background)!

stance. said...

I do very much dig the redesign. I must, however, be honest and say that the purple lettering is very difficult for me to read on the green background. I hope that's not a bummer. I know that's a quick fix and thought you'd like to know :)