Friday, November 26, 2010

Family Shot

I barely pulled out the camera over the past two days and am now regretting it. It probably has something to do with the fact that we all have clogged sinus cavities. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that Blake give me Tylenol Cold to take. Great idea, minus the NIGHTIME formula part. Yeah...now I know why could hardly keep my eyes open on the way to Columbia today. And why I took a nap after lunch, forcing myself to get up after an hour because I didn't want to miss the entire Iron Bowl!!!
Seeing how I have already taken a second dose. I should stop now. As we all know, Ambien and Blogger do not mix well. I don't want to know about Tylenol Cold Nighttime and Blogger!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

1 comment:

stance. said...

I've been in a bit of a commenting mood lately I suppose. GREAT picture! Very awesome indeed!