Monday, November 30, 2009

Mondays With Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 48 weeks old!!! Too bad he had an appointment with Dr. P at 11:20!!! On a good note, he has a cold/virus of sorts. Nothing serious but no medicine to help. Just Tylenol if he seems painful. Ears looked great. He didn't get those from me apparently! I hear I had infections all the time. I am thinking Blake did, too!?!? We'll have to talk to Lulu and Perd about that! So,wait, if he didn't get his ears from me...and he didn't get them from Blake...I will assume he got God's ears!! :) They do hear VERY well! I did go ahead and get his first H1N1 vaccine. He will need the second in a month, which should make for a lovely birthday gift! Along with his one year shots. Oh dear...I won't even get started on this "one year" business that I am not even believing...

I was planning to share a few pictures from Thanksgiving...but...I got some really cute ones at Dr. P's!!! Go figure!! Of course, they aren't very crisp. I have yet to decide what to do about my lenses. You know, the one I smashed the last time we went to see Dr. P!!! And I still took my camera. The pictures aren't as crisp and it annoys the heck out of me. But they were remodeling and the new blue walls screamed for a picture with Crosby!!! :)





If you look up close, it appears his "baby blues" are turning to a shade of green, more like his parent's. Both of his parents. It kind of makes me sad because I loved those "baby blues." But let's be honest, his eyes could be red and I would think he was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!
After his appointment, it was lunch time and then down to sleep. Boy oh boy did he wake up in the crabbiest of moods!!! So, I decided to give him a few moments with his Praise Baby DVD, Praises and Smile to be exact...




"Enough already!!!!!"

I knew what would get him moving. His Leap Frog stacking toy...



Told you he doesn't want them stacked!!!
Maybe I will post Thanksgiving pics tomorrow, even though it will be December. Technically speaking, I think I missed 3 days in November. I could make up for it. We'll see what happens!!!

No comments: