Friday, November 20, 2009

2 for a day...

We had a visitor today...
Charlotte!!!! Today I had the pleasure of keeping this sweet little princess while her parents were at work. Sure, I was a tad nervous about balancing the needs of two babies under the age of one. But, I was surprised at how easy they were! Believe it or not, they napped at the same time. After 2 hours, they managed to wake up at the same time! That also happened to be right when Blake walked in the door for lunch!!! Perfect timing for a second set of hands. I had our lunch ready so we ate while feeding both little ones. I changed a couple of diapers, got Crosby dressed in his coordinating pumpkin outfit and we headed out on a walk. We stopped by the clinic to say hello. As we were leaving, Blake was walking back in to work. We took a leisurely stroll home and Miss Charlotte passed back out! We only had a little time to kill before Anne Claire walked back in the door!

Coordinating cousins...
Heading out on our walk...
Back at home...
I got to see what it is like to be a mother of 2 for all of 6 hours! Let's just say, I got lucky...

No comments: