Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gobble Gobble...

On Wednesday, we traveled to Mississippi to visit my dad's sisters for Thanksgiving. We had not been in a few years and it was great to see everyone. And of course it was great to introduce our pride and joy to the rest of the family!!!

This is what happens when Aunt Frances and Go Go get their hands on him...



That would be banana pudding...BEFORE lunch, I might add!!! He was fussy so they decided to feed him sweets! I am fairly confident that was not allowed when I was his age. I probably would have gotten a spanking or something for eating dessert before lunch. They are a bunch of softies now so this kind of stuff happens!!! I suppose this is what grandnephews (? totally making that one up...) do to you!
Riding on Pop Pop's shoulders, trying to keep feverish Crosby smiling...

A few of the Nulls...half of Brian, Uncle Ronnie, Angie, Mia and Meg...
A few of the Lipscombs and Kings... Dad, Mom, Jay, Brady and Blake...not my Blake, Blake King! Didn't want to confuse anyone...
Eating his first Thanksgiving meal...
He looks so big sitting in that chair...
Yummy!!Miss Mia eating her lunch...
Meg wanted to hold Crosby, even though he weighs about as much as she does! :)
Sitting in the rocking chair after his meal. He's looking so big, once again...
We had a great time with lots of great food. Thanks to Aunt Frances for hosting, housing and feeding us!! And we are SOOOOO sorry that Crosby seems to have left a piece of him with you...his cold!!!

Saturday night was spent in Columbia at the Malone's.
Here is Crosby sporting the shirt Lucy just whipped out on Wednesday night. Yep, just whipped it out like it was nooo big deal to make a turkey, with no pattern...
Laughing at Sam...
Cousins. Sam just loooooves Crosby. It pretty much melts my heart...
The Cyrs...Jeremy, Anne Claire and Charlotte...
The Malones...I think you know who we are by now!!! :)
More of The Malones... Sam, Jason, Gid and Kerri...
This one sums it up...
Hilarious but not. Sam was so sad to leave. We looked over to see big ole tears rolling down his cheeks...sweet thing. Mr. Gid missed an earlier nap. Let's just say he was not happy when Jason woke him up from his late nap so they could leave! Jason's face says it all... Cracks me up!
I was mad at myself when I got home from Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. I was in a photo funk over the holiday. Now I could kick myself for not taking more pictures. I mean it was Crosby's FIRST Thanksgiving for crying out loud. This was no time to be a slacker. Mark my word, I will make up for it at Christmas... Consider yourselves warned!!!!

No comments: