Monday, December 28, 2009

Mondays with Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 52 weeks old!!! I cannot believe tomorrow is the day. One year. My words are few tonight as I have just completed the finishing touches on a special post for tomorrow. Let's just say my emotions are all over the place...

Today has been rough. I have been scattered, running here and there. The little one has had a runny nose for weeks now. He is just as tired of me wiping his nose as I am tired of wiping it. I tried to upload pictures from Christmas but blogger has failed to save those pictures twice now. So, I give. I will just post a few pictures from Christmas Eve and do a seperate Christmas post later!

I had a nice little gift delivered on Christmas Eve...


My replacement lens and a new one! And a 50 mm!!!! I am very excited about getting to know them more in 2010!

Our little family of 3 here on earth went to the Christmas Eve service at Otter Creek. Crosby was a WILD man. Blake had to leave on 2 different occasions because someone won't sit still these days!!! At least he looked cute in his Christmas outfit made by Lulu!

After a quick dinner, we headed up for a bath. I decided to try out my new lens...


Crosby's hair tried a little trick of it's own!! How cute is that? Blake leaned him back to rinse the soap out of his hair. He sat up looking like this! I guarantee Blake couldn't do that one again if he tried.
And then there is my favorite. Just looking at those eyes makes mine water. There are no words to explain how much I love that face. That nearly one year old face...

I should probably stop now...

4 comments:

Jill Fields said...

Oh, dear! You are making me cry now! What is it about a baby turning one that is so, so hard? As it is now 1:30am on the 29th, I might be the first to tell the little guy Happy Birthday, but I will also tell Mommy and Daddy, my sympathies are with you...I will be in prayer for strong hearts! :)

I do have to say, I sure am proud of you and Blake! No one knew where we would all be a year ago...after so many hard years previously, what a blessed event this actually is! Crosby's sisters are singing him a song today!

Sarah B. said...

oh GIRL- that 50mm will be your NEW best friend!! Is it the 1.4 or 1.8? I LOVE mine and use it all the time- I know you love shooting Crosby close, and this will really capture his sweet face even better (if that's possible).

Happy Birthday sweet Crosby! We are so glad you're here (even if it is for selfish, blog stalking purposes....)

:D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Crosby! We are so proud of you and your amazing parents.What an incredible year-we can't wait to celebrate with you! Love, Margaret, Miss Lissa, and Mr. Wade

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I love the alph alpha do! Haha : ) He is precious that is for sure...