Monday, October 26, 2009

Mondays With Crosby


At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox 43 weeks old. Remember me saying he couldn't climb the stairs last week???? Yea...well that has changed!
We are planning to get those gates tomorrow!
Because I said I would, I did...
Crosby and I took a little trip to Kroger! Still managed to fail at getting a good shot. It took the help of a kind lady to even get him to look my way. He was more interested in the carts being pushed in the parking lot!

At least he is smiling...
At least he is looking...
On Saturday night, we went to a fall party for our life group. Crosby went dressed as a pumpkin and looked pretty cute!

A family shot. No, I do not have an iron hook growing out of my head. It is not part of a costume...
More of the pumpkin...
Most of the group sitting by the fire pit...
The Lipscombs...

The Wilkins...
Our tiny mover was all over the place so I only managed to snap a few pictures... He smelled like a camp fire when we got home so it was time for a bath...

Otter Creek held it's annual Trunk or Treat on Sunday. Needless to say, I was thrilled to participate with our little one this year! He, on the other hand, fell asleep on the way to church and was pretty worn out the whole time we were there. He looked like he was in a daze as we walked from trunk to trunk. Poor child. It may have been borderline abuse to wake him up and dress him in his costume... At least he looked adorable!!! :)
Our baby chick!
Mesmerized by Mrs. Melanie's nose...
Eating his first lollipop. At least a few licks, anyway!

Matt and Addy, Blake and Cros, Ryan and Dean...

Jenny and Addy, Heidi and Dean, Me and Cros...

He was too interested in all the kiddos to look at me. That is what I get for leaving my costume at home!

Me and Crosby with Kara and Lucas the Lion!

We are in the Halloween spirit around here! This outfit was sent in the mail by the Mortons, along with the rubber ducky above! I had to post picture of him with his goodies! We love them!!! If fact, he wore these PJ's all DAY long! That is until we took a bath and put on more PJ's...
He even wore them for dinner! After feeding him acorn squash, green beans and rotisserie chicken, he was in a great mood! So, I spent a few minutes trying to get a picture of his tooth. It was fun...




Almost...


Got it!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crosby is so darn cute!!! However, last week he looked even more grown up in his fall sweater. Looks just like a little man! About those steps....we had steps too when the girls were just learning to crawl and Casey and Kelly learned very fast how to lie out flat on their stomachs and fly down them faster than I could run down them! It was hilarious and you could hear them bump, bump, bump down the steps....of course that's for a little later. Oh boy, do you have more fun to come!!
Love, Ginny and Dale

Anonymous said...

Crosby looks so cute in his many costumes! I hate that I missed seeing him at Trunk-or-Treat, but we were only there for about an hour (with me sitting in a chair the whole time!) At about Crosby's age, we started teaching Radnor to crawl down the steps backwards. A few months later, he could crawl down almost faster than I could walk down!

Anonymous said...

you might be a redneck if...you have to take your kid to kroger to get a pumpkin picture!!!! that is way too funny! he is precious in his costumes!
love ya
natalie k.

Sarah said...

Such great pictures of Crosby in all his Halloween gear! Sounds like your house is becoming a bit like ours. Asher was not the mover but boy is Jonas. So, I understand about being on your toes. Boys are such fun! Hope we can get them together soon.

Matt and Jenny said...

Mr. Crosby is so sweet! I just want to squeeze him!
So glad we got to see you guys for a bit Sunday! We need to get together again, soon.

Jill Fields said...

I am laughing my head off at the Kroger pics! If you wouldn't have said where you were, I would ahve guesssed some elaborate pumpkin farm! Way to go Kroger!