Monday, December 8, 2008

The latest news

It seems like I have one good report after another these days! Praise God! Things have been relatively quiet since Thursday. I have had contractions but not enough to cause concern. That being said, I was fairly confident that today would be uneventful. Sure enough, there is not too much to report! The most exciting news is that baby boy now measures 4 pounds and 5 ounces. That is right around the average weight for his gestation. My cervix was still short, 11mm, but no real change since last week. So, I will continue with the same med routine: terbutaline every 4 hours and procardia once a day. I get to go out for one brief outing and that is just to get a flu shot! Now that is exciting! I get to ride a half mile to Kroger and a half mile back! Believe it or not, it sounds like fun to me. I haven't been to Kroger in ages! Too bad I didn't make it to the hockey game Saturday night...I could have gotten one for! :) Anyway, if all remains calm, I don't go back to see Dr. B until Monday! I will do my best to make sure I don't see him before!

And just to clarify...If you read the Daily Herald, please note that "Blake" is not due in January!!! Just a type-o!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear that you are doing so well. 4 lbs. 5 oz that is awesome!! I will continue to pray for your family. Merry Christmas.
Jennifer DeMoss

Melissa said...

Wow-I can't believe he weighs that much already--how exciting! I will be in to see Dr. B. next Monday too--maybe I will see you there! Take care-Melissa

Gary and Judi said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

....That's my heart smiling....

Anonymous said...

Kroger rocks! Now I don't always think that when I've waited too long to grocery shop, but I can definitely understand why it excited you! Congrats on the big adventure! jill :)

Anonymous said...

danielle and blake....does the news get any better!!!!!!!!! honey, you are gonna have a little butterball by the time he comes!!! couldn't be happier for you...well, except after his birth and your little family is basking in the glow!! love, the gobbles