Monday, January 30, 2012

Mondays with Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 3 years and 5 weeks old!!!  His Baby Sister and I are now at 29 weeks!  I think this is the second time in my life I have said I was ready to be in my 30's.  I am pretty sure the last time I uttered those words I was 29 weeks with Crosby.  Waaaay back then, I was a newbie to the 30's (age-wise).  Now, I am more like a pro.  And to think half of my friends aren't even there yet.  Yikes!!!  But I can't complain.  The 30's have been good to me.  The obvious reason is pictured about.  My sweet boy, Crosby!  By far the best thing that has happened in my 30's.  Or in my LIFE, for that matter!!  He is such a doll.

Last night, we were getting him ready for bed.  He said, "I want to rock with Mommy and Baby Sister.  But I don't want to sit on that big 'ole belly."  I laughed so hard I nearly sent myself into labor.  Tonight he just rubbed the "big 'ole belly" while we rocked.  So sweet...

I thought it would be a good idea to take perspective pictures since it has been a while.  He is so compliant with having his picture taken these days!  I don't know what happened but I am loving his little smile.  So forced but cute nonetheless...

Crosby and his bear...
 Big hand, not-so-little hand...
 Mug shot...
 Big feet little feet...
You can look back here to see the little Fox over the years. (Couldn't find them...will later!) I cannot believe how big my sweet boy is now.  How time flies...

We had and eventful weekend to say the least.  Lulu managed to land herself in the hospital with a kidney stone on Friday morning.  She ended up having surgery Saturday morning and was discharged later that day.  Thankfully, she is feeling MUCH better and is on the road to recovery.

Sweet friends gave me a Blessingway on Saturday afternoon.  What is a Blessinway, you ask?  I will have to tell you all about it!  Only it deserves a post of it's own.  Hopefully I will get it up in the next few days!

No comments: