Monday, December 20, 2010

Mondays with Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 1 year and 51 weeks old!!! From the looks of things above, you can get an idea of how this week has been! CrAzY!!! I would love to write all about it. And plan to. But I am going to have to fill in the blanks tomorrow. Part of the craziness has to do with my agreeing to work today, tomorrow and Christmas Eve. Yea...what was I thinking??? So...enjoy the pictures for now (although they aren't my best work ever....) and check back tomorrow night! And make sure you read the last sentence, pretty please!?!?



















































Doesn't look too bad, right? Let's just say I didn't take pictures of the bad stuff. You will be glad!

Could you please say a pray for my dear friends, Melissa and Wade. You may recall I met Melissa while waiting for an ultrasound at Dr. B's office. She lost her son, James, just a few weeks after we lost Caroline. Needless to say, we know our meeting was no coincidence. And you know how much Crosby and I love Miss Margaret!!! Anyway, Melissa gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy last Thursday, Edwin Wells, at 35 weeks 5 days. It was the longest she had ever carried a baby. We were so encouraged. Unfortunately, Baby Wells was admitted to the NICU with respiratory distress shortly after he was born and remains there today. Melissa was discharged from the hospital, once again leaving her sweet baby in the NICU. Not to mention most of her family has a stomach bug.
It would mean so much to me if you would stop by her blog and offer a word of encouragement. They would be so grateful for your prayers. They would love the have their family healthy and under the same roof very soon. Thanks...


2 comments:

Jill Fields said...

Will pray for Baby Edwin!

I love the pic of Crosby holding Blake's arm...they both look tuckered out...such a sweet moment!

Jill Fields said...

Retraction:

Baby Wells! (She has the cutest names!)