Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with the Malones

We gathered with the Malone family in the afternoon on Christmas Day!  Luckily, I had a fully charged camera to document our day in pictures.  Too bad I wasn't on my A game.  I get so busy watching everyone that I forget to snap!  I suppose it is more important to be in the moment than to have a bunch of pictures of the moment!?!?  I want both... :)

Anyway, the tree was BEAUTIFUL and surrounded with lots of fun stuff... 


Gid and Sam...
Seriously.  This is the best picture I got of Crosby...
What in the world???
Anne Claire and Charlotte opening gifts...



Sam and his mini Auburn helmet!!!
Crosby got a Mickey Mouse lunch box...
Of course he loved it!!!

Me sportting the tickle fingers that go along with the book the Cyr's gave Crosby.  So fun...
And...another Emily Little original!!!  I had been planning to get this for them for 3 years!  I was pretty excited to give it to them.  Art for Anne Claire and the guitar for Jeremy...
Crosby received his very first Mighty World truck.  Oh my goodness he love himself some Mighty World...
My only, and totally out of focus picture of Kerri!!!
Jeremy getting an Auburn cap like the rest of the big boys!  War Eagle!!!
Lulu has everything she needs for cupcakes!
Anne Claire got a frame for Charlotte's picture.  Beautiful...
Jason opening something for one of the boys, I am sure...
Blake going super high tech with a new Droid X!  Major advancement for him...
Lulu got bag from Haul Couture.  She had been eyeing them at Christmas Village for everyone else.  Needless to say, she was shocked to see we purchased on for her!!!
Crosby got a Cozy Coupe! Loves his car for sure...
Playing with Gid's remote controlled...beast?!?


Crosby trying to show Charlotte how to steer... ;-)
She liked his car too!
The Malones in front of the Christmas tree...
Anne Claire and Kerri laughing over pictures!  Good times...
Our family picture...
Lulu and GranBuddy...
And somehow we managed to miss a family picture of the Cyrs!?!

It is always fun to have the WHOLE family in town.  There in nothing quite like a house full of people.  I just love the holidays!

No comments: