Monday, May 25, 2009

Mondays with Crosby


At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 21 weeks old!!! I can't believe he will be 5 months old at the end of this week! Basically, it is time to schedule his 6 month pictures (I could swear we JUST had the 3 month pictures taken...)! We also need to set his 6 month appointment with Dr. P...dread... (and I KNOW we JUST had his 4 month appt...)!!! This is all going way to fast. I know I say that every week but it hasn't changed. In fact, I am pretty sure the pace has picked up even more!! My days seemed much longer when I was waking up every 3 hours to feed the little guy. Now that he sleeps until 6ish, the days quickly go by. Not that I want to wake up every 3 hours again!! :)
For the latest changes... Crosby started wearing size 2 diapers last week. He has found his feet and is able to hang on to them now. They haven't made it into his mouth but I am sure that will happen sooner rather than later! He can roll to the right and the left from prone to supine. He still LOVES to drink out of the sink sprayer! :) He loves his woobie/lovey blankets and now sleeps with them...except at night because that makes me a little nervous... He has really started to watch me drink from a cup and eat with a spoon. I am thinking someone is getting ready to eat like a big boy!!! He weighed 14 pounds and 9 ounces on the puppy scale this week!!

We had a house full of family on Saturday. The Lipscomb crew and the Malone grandparents came for dinner. Too bad I was a slacker and did not take a single picture. I am kicking myself for that one now...

Here are a few pictures of Crosby in his Easter outfit and matching cap from Grammy and Lulu...
Talking to you about it!!
Backwards...

To the side...


What a face!!


Blake had to try it in all directions and I complied!! The hat is still way to big but it was too cute not to put it on his head!
And this is just another one of me loving on my sweet boy!! I can't get enough of him...

Big Brother Nugget...

2 comments:

The Maguet's said...

What a precious baby! He looks so cuddly! I am so glad you are appreciating every moment!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Danielle! These pictures make me want to see that little thing again! He is so amazing, so loved. I can't wait to see him, so I'll have to make a Nashville run sooner rather than later.
Love---Linder