Friday, May 8, 2009

By George...

I will get caught up!!!! I will get my life organized...starting with posts about the remaining 3 out of 4 showers. These were held in February and March. Yes, you read correctly. These took place over 2 months ago now!!! When Crosby was a mere newborn...under quarantine! I told myself I MUST get these up before he is walking. (That way I could feel good about myself when I accomplished that goal.) The good news is, he isn't even crawling so I am way ahead of the game!!!!

But, this isn't all the catching up I have to do. There is a special shower we went to, a visit with Grandmother, nursery decor update, more Easter pictures, a recent trip to Birmingham... Oh dear! How will I ever get this all done. At least you will be able to sort of understand why I am behind on EVERYTHING!!! Lots of showers=lots of pictures=lots of posts and lots of thank you notes!!!

I am using this blog to document Crosby's life so I have to get this done! I desperately want to do a scrapbook for him...but seeing how I am still working on 2004...I am kind of thinking that won't happen anytime soon. So I will just blurb this blog and call it a scrapbook. I know fellow scrapbookers...I am totally copping out. Maybe one day I will get around to it!

SOOO, below you will find 3 posts of 3 FABULOUS showers!! Expect more belated posts in the next week or 2...or 3... I will be done with them by the end of this month...and my thank you notes. That is right!! I said it here so you have to hold me accountable. Anyone want to babysit??? :)

And to the person who asked about the company that did the hand cast...
Hands Unlimited
P.O. Box 757
Wilburton, OK 74578
1-888-426-3626
handsunlimited.com

Hope that helps!!!

OHHH...take a look at this little miracle

No comments: