Monday, November 21, 2011

Mondays with Crosby


At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 2 years and 47 weeks old!!!  He has had a good week despite the fact that I am stuck on the couch!  Thank goodness there are so many people that love Crosby and are willing to help us make this time as easy for him as possible.  He seems to be taking it all in stride.  He has even had 2 tear free drop offs at school!  That wasn't happening when I was part of the walking world.  It sure makes it easier on my heart to see him adjusting.  Now if it will last...

On 11.11.11, we welcomed the newest member of of the Malone family.   Meet Anne Claire's newest bundle of joy...

Malone Alexander came into this world weighing a whopping 9 pounds and 1 ounce!  Is he not adorable?!?!  I was able to see him briefly the day he was born but I still haven't been able to get my hands on him. Soon! Fortunately, Blake was able to take Crosby to meet "Baby Malone" on Tuesday night.  He was super excited about the idea of meeting his new cousin.  Apparently the excitement was short lived and the toys quickly stole his attention.  At least Lulu got a few sweet picture of their first meeting before Crosby was too distracted...

The cousins...
I think he likes him!!!
Just love this gentle pat on the head...
We are so thrilled for the Cyrs and excited to watch this little man grow.  I just love this ever expanding family!!!

Crosby pulled out several of his new lines at the end of dinner tonight.  I was able to capture a few of them on video.  Meet "Mr. Winey Pants"...


I just love it..."I don't feel well...I'm upset."  Doesn't he just look pitiful.  And to think we just snicker.  What kind of parents are we?  Man he cracks us up!  What a joy it is to have this boy in our lives.  

Today, Baby Sister's gestational age is 19 weeks.  Or maybe they don't count the first 2 weeks in gestational age and she in only 17 weeks...  I guess I should look into that.  Later.  I am 19 weeks!  I am happy to say I had a great doctors appointment earlier today.  My uterus and cervix have been up to their old tricks...uterine contractions causing a shortened cervix.  My numbers dropped at some point last week, sending me on full bed rest.  BUT...the past few days have been so very nice and quiet.  PRAISE GOD!!! My numbers were back up.  Let me tell you how encouraging that is for me mentally and emotionally.  Now we just need to keep it this way!  We would love your continued prayers for Baby Girl...

2 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

I'm so behind! I just read the news. Congratulations! I'm already praying. So sorry you're on bedrest, but so glad you'll be getting the best care. You'll be in my thoughts constantly!

Anonymous said...

I just heard the news this morning at church. I am so, so excited for you, Danielle! I know the bedrest stinks, but it serves its purpose. Please call me if I can help you in any way. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.