Monday, January 24, 2011

Mondays with Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 2 years and 4 weeks old!!! It was another week filled with snow. Again. Man, are we are ready for Spring around this house! I wanted to avoid going out in the cold. But the image above melted me. So we stepped out the door for a few minutes...

And he was pretty excited about it!!!
He was thrilled to be out in the white stuff. Even if it was just from the porch...
There was good reasoning for that...
We weren't exactly dressed to play in the snow! House shoes don't quite do the trick. But at least his footsies were nice and toasty! I thought he looked pretty adorable in his sweater and cords...
There you have it. The real reason I let him go outside. It was all about trying to get a cute picture of him, in his cute sweater, with the snow as the backdrop.
All was going pretty well and then I looked around and saw a 4 year old staring back at me...
Not so fond of him looking all big boy!!! So we will just move right along to the sweet thing trying to catch a few flakes...
At least I got a few pictures for today...
I would have been up a creek otherwise. We haven't pulled the camera out since! And can you tell I played with my toy? I love having Lightroom 3 but it sure can suck me in for hours! Still working on his birthday and Christmas... Maybe next year they will be ready to post!

2 comments:

Jill Fields said...

Oh, he is so adorable! But what is it with a two-piece outfit? It's like it advances their age by two years in a blink?!?! I'd be fine with mine wearing daygowns the rest of her life! Too bad her chubby self hasn't fit into a daygown in almost 8 months! Where does this time go when I'm trying with all my might to hold onto it???

Melissa said...

LOVE him! How cute is he in that outfit? Great shots . . . can I hire you for the next snow?