Monday, May 6, 2013

Mondays with Crosby and Jane Claire



At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 4 years and 17 weeks old!!!  At 1:03 pm, Jane Claire turned 1 year and 5 weeks old!!!  From the looks of the above picture, it has been a pretty lame week around here from a photography standpoint!!!  After our trip to Chattanooga, I had a hard time picking up the ole Canon.  Of course it makes me sad later.  Like now.  But, truth be told, we just haven't done all that much.  So. I tool pictures of pictures.  Some that made me super happy.  Another than made me laugh my head off.  I will let you guess which ones lead to which response!!

Exhibit A.  I got 10 proofs in the mail this week from Jane Claire's 12 month sitting at Calvert's...
OH.MY.GOODNESS...
Have you ever seen anything so cute??  I didn't think so.  And would you just look at that little leg posed out to the side?!?  To die for.  It is like she was posing.  When in actuality, the child would not stand still.  She just wanted to walk around the stool.  And, initially, not smile!  All you need is one good one for the panel!  Now to decide which one to use...  Feel free to give your input if anyone actually bothers reading these days...  SO behind...

I got this one too...
Make sure you click on the picture so you can see it in a larger format.  Go ahead....
Did you wet your pants too????  OH.MY.GOODNESSS.  Hilarious first soccer team picture EVER!!! The hair and the smile in the individual picture are just...well...not the best.  And the group picture?!?!? What in the world is he looking at??  Did they only take one?  And you are telling me this is the BEST of all they took???  Not to mention John Christopher has his eyes closed.  Sigh.  At least we will laugh about this one for years to come!!!  And at least I got some cute ones with my Canon!!!  I guess I kinda told you which pictures made me do what, huh?!? ;-)

Vacuuming is a bit of a chore around here for many reasons.  Picking up all the toys my little messes leave lying around is painful due to the fact that I pick the same ones up multiple times a day.  Can we say, "Let's just bang our heads into a wall!!!"  I kind of enjoy actually vacuuming.  The kids like it when I vacuum too.  Jane Claire is especially found of the Miele these days...
She thinks it is a rocking horse or something...
Maybe we should just get her a legitimate rocking horse or something?!?
"The face" on the vacuum...
An attempt to get a sibling picture while Jane Claire attempts to tame her bucking bronco.  Hence the blur... ;-)
She can't sit still...
Almost...
About as good as it really gets these days!!
They had another sweet sibling moment the other day.  Crosby went outside to feed Alley and Jane Claire started "talking" to him through the door...
She adores him.
He adores her.
And at times they drive each other crazy!!!  I sure do love these babies to pieces!!!

No comments: