Monday, July 30, 2012

Mondays with Crosby and Jane Claire


At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 3 years and 30 weeks old!!! At 1:03pm, Jane Claire turned 17 weeks old!!!  Her 4 month birthday is just around the corner.  What?  Can. Not. Believe. It.   And to think, I still haven't posted pictures of her BEAUTIFUL room.  Maybe I will put away all the clothes I am sorting through so I can take pictures.  And then post them.  And our family pictures from when she was a tee tiny baby.  I need to get on it.  Maybe this will be the week...

On to the past week.  The church organized a preschool play day at Cumberland Park.  I had been wanting to go since it opened but had yet to make it there.  I was thrilled to finally have a reason to go.  And what a fabulous little splash pad it is!! Crosby had a grand ole time... 


All the kiddos having a blast!!!

Sweet Jane Claire hanging out on her blanket...
Preciousness...
Meanwhile, the wild man was ALL OVER the place...
Kara and I ordered matching swimsuits for our boys last year.  I am glad we finally got a picture of them wearing them!!!
All THREE boys!!!
I had to let Jane Claire put her feet in the water...

Crazy to think she will be all over the place next year...
Seesawing with Mommy!
On Friday, we went for another swim with Margaret.  I happened to be the opening day for the 2012 Summer Olympics!!  We love the Olympics around here.  While we were painting with watercolors, I attempted the Olympic rings.  Then Crosby made some too!  I was pretty impressed with his skills.  Here are a couple of future swimmers showing off the rings...while yelling, "OLYMPICS!!!!!"

So sweet and innoccent...
Lots of laughter and smiles...
And...
Holy Moly!!!!  What in the world just happened???  My goodness that looks a little too intense wouldn't you say!??!  We seriously may have trouble on our hands... ;-)

They are just too cute!
I was taking a shower this morning.  Jane Claire was in her bed but I expected her to wake up at any moment.  I told Crosby to let me know if he heard her crying.  Of course as soon as I had soap on my head, he came in to tell me she was.  He said he would go talk to her for me and I hurried to get out.  I threw on a robe an ran into her room to find this...
Ummmm.  Not exactly what I had in mind there!  It was pretty cute nonetheless.  She was so happy to have her bubba, well, both of them!  She just grinned at him when he talked.  I think she is just as smitten with him as he is with her.  LOVE it!  My sweet, sweet girl...
And my crazy, crazy but oh so loving boy!
I could just eat them up!
Jane Claire at 17 weeks...
She is starting to look SOOO big!!!
I introduced her to her feet.  They are now the best of friends.  She tries to grab them all of the time.  When they finally connect, she flashes the biggest grin.  So proud of herself.  She has also started to find her voice.  Her little coos are about the sweetest thing I have ever heard.  Makes this momma smile every time I hear her.  I will end on a precious note and let you see what I am talking about...


No comments: