Monday, July 23, 2012

Mondays with Crosby and Jane Claire




At ll:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 3 years and 29 weeks old!!!  At 1:03 pm, Jane Claire turned 16 weeks old!!!  We had a fun week but I don't have much proof by way of pictures.  I only picked up the camera a time or two.  As Crosby likes to say, "That's okay, Mommy!"  

On Tuesday night, the big boys played soccer while LeAnne and I stayed home with the little ones.  We snapped a few pictures of Sweet Pea in the bath tub that just melt my heart.  

"Is that my Mommy's voice??"   
 "Oh yea!  That's her alright!"
 And then she flashed the most precious smile I ever did see...
 "Did you get that one, LeAnne?"
There is just nothing like sweet baby smiles.  Or clean baby smells. Or clean baby pictures!

Lulu made more matching clothes for Crosby and Jane Claire.  You can't tell in the pictures so much, but Crosby had shorts made out of the same gingham fabric as Jane Claire's dress.  They looked adorable together.  I had to make an attempt to capture the cuteness...

Well, they were sort of looking...
 Just look at that doll face...
 Almost there...
 
Oh dear.  Now he is being all Chatty Cathy and she is scared out our of her mind, worried that he is going to drop her!!  Can you blame her!!! ;-)
 Finally he gets all sweet faced and she throws her hands in the air and surrenders!
One day.  One day I will get a great picture of these two siblings!

And this is how I bribed him to sit still long enough to actually take a picture!
I promised we could sit on the construction equipment by Publix.  He was thrilled and ran right out the door for pictures.  I should specify more on the quality of pictures next time, huh?!?  ;-)
 And here is Jane Claire at 16 weeks...
I would have taken more but my camera battery died after the first shot.  Good thing it turned out decent.  This is pretty accurate, as she LOVES chewing on her hands right now.  They are constantly in her mouth when she is awake.

I am still working on getting her in her bed.  I would say she has only made it half the night in her bed.  Truth be told, I  have only made it half a night with her in the crib!  It is just so easy to have here right beside me.  That and I don't want to get out of my war bed to visit her meat locker of a room!!!  She is in her bed as I type so we will see how tonight goes...

No comments: