Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondays with Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 3 years and 6 weeks old!!!  His baby sister and I are now at 30 weeks!!   And according to my fetal fibrinectin test from Friday, she is going to stay put another 2 weeks.  What great news.  Slowly but surely, we are getting there.  Crosby will be meeting his sister before we know it.  I am excited and nervous all at the same time!  I am trying not to give it too much thought.  I am pretty sure there is no way to really prepare for the jump from one to two kiddos.  I have just been watching everyone else and praying we can do as well as they have!  Soon enough...

On Sunday, we had our small group over for a Super Bowl party.  It didn't matter that I barely even knew who was playing in the game this year.   It was a great reason to gather with friends and we had a house full!  I think the final count was 24, including kiddos and babes.  I had every intention of taking a group picture. But, that never happened!  It was too wild for all of that.  But I did manage to snap a few pictures of 2 silly kiddos who managed to make their way into my closet!

Crosby came down in my cowboy boots at one point...
Miss Addy made herself at home in my tall, black, leather boots...
We might land ourselves on Inside Edition alongside Toddlers and Tiaras with these Julia Roberts look a likes!?!  ;-)
The heels came out as well!  I am pretty sure Crosby started out with the red pair.  They were so sweet to share with each other...
I will definitely have to keep this as blackmail!  There is nothing quite like a football shirt and cords with high heels!  Silly kids.  At least they are being worn by someone.  I would hate to see myself waddling around in those these days.  Something tells me that would NOT be pretty.  And I am confident my back wouldn't hold me up anyway!

2 comments:

Liz, Dave et al said...

Howdy from Norfolk, UK. I once was your furthest reader, and today opened my old laptop and found all my old bookmarks in windows... I haven't read this blog for a couple years and wanted to tell you I smiled when i saw another is on the way/nearly here! My small (but now 8 yr old) boy arrived at 34 weeks and 1.6kg but he made up for it since! So here's some good luck cheer and smiles from the other side of the pond :-)

Veronica said...

yay! Great news! have been thinking about you and meant to call or text on friday to find out about your dr apptmt. so glad to hear all is well!! love ya!!! keep rest in'!!! :)