Monday, August 22, 2011

Mondays with Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 2 years and 34 weeks old!!!  I am happy to say, this week's pace slowed quite a bit!  I am liking slow for a change.  That is not to say we sat around doing nothing, because I just don't have it in me.  We did plenty.  I just didn't feel pulled in a million different directions.  Now that we have a set schedule, life feels much more relaxed.   Ahhhhh.  Feels good!

It was another week where the camera remained in it's bag until the last minute.  I didn't take pictures on Tuesday as we waited at McDuffee's for an oil change.  I failed to pack it along to a swim date with friends on Wednesday.  We didn't take pictures of our near daily trips to Kroger, although we should start taking it seeing how often we are there.  What ever happened to meal planning and shopping once a week???

But today.  I pulled the camera out.  We had a little fun in the backyard after school.  Just me and the boy.  I had to bribe him initially in an attempt to get a decent still shot.  "I can't turn the water on until I get one cute picture!!!"  And this is what I ended up with...
One silly...
that refused to cooperate...
So I gave in and turned the water on...
And he was thrilled...
He ran through the yard squealing his head off...
Yep.  That is what he was doing in this picture.  Just squealing...
This boy loves being outside...
And it gave me a chance to snap a few picture of him doing what he loves...
Fun times!!!

1 comment:

Jill Fields said...

The simple joys!!! Refreshing!!!