Friday, April 22, 2011

Hippity Hoppity

I took somebody to see the Easter bunny yesterday. I was thrilled to get there and realize there was absolutely no line.  He was able to watch a family of kiddos as they were being photographed and hoped that would keep him from being scared.  We had a few minutes to warm up to the bunny while they paid.  Crosby was tentative at first, only willing to stand in front of him (or was she a her??) and give high fives.  Then I sat on the bunny's right and encouraged him to sit on the left.  Sure enough, he climbed up there.  Move high fives.  Lots of labeling body parts...eye lashes, eye balls, nose, etc..

He was willing to throw out hugs...
Bunny love...
Then he got real brave and stood up in the chair and was all over the poor bunny.  I was feeling good about picture time!  Yeaaaaah...backfire.  When we told him to sit for his picture, he started the usual "I don't want my picture to be taken" whine and refused to sit.  Fortunately he was still willing to throw out hugs while standing...and... SNAP!  We got the picture above.  I kinda LOVE it.  The girl offered to do a retake it but I declined.  THIS is definitely the perfect picture of my boy with the Easter bunny.  Then of course he sat when we were done...    


Standing was much better...don't you agree!!! ;-)

No comments: