Friday, March 11, 2011

The Grace Walkers

Spring.  I love this time of year.  Green grass.  Blooming trees.  Chirping birds.  Warm weather. The shining sun. There is so much to love about Spring.  Yet, the things I love about Spring are the very things that remind me of the little girls I lost a few years ago.  Born too soon.  Lives cut short.

This year I want to do something special to celebrate our sweet girls.  Something to make a difference for others in their name.  On April 17th, we will be walking in the March for Babies to help support the March of Dimes.  I feel a little behind in getting this started and realize my goal may be too lofty.  But if we can help raise money to help prevent another family from having to walk this path, I would love to try.  If you feel led to participate in any way, we would be honored.  That may mean giving a few dollars. That may mean joining us at Centennial Park on April 17th as we walk.  I have posted the link to our team page, The Grace Walkers. here and below. Head on over and join our team!   Thanks for helping us remember Finley and Caroline and honor Crosby.
 
http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1533839

No comments: