Monday, August 17, 2009

Mondays With Crosby

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 33 weeks old!!! It has been a good week. Crosby has been talking up a storm. I was able to catch a little bit on video earlier this week. He is still stuck on "duh duh", "da da" and "buh buh". No "ma ma" as of yet but we work on it!

We were in Target on Tuesday night with a few friends. I decided to see if the little man could sit up in the cart. I know...he didn't have his cart cover, which is a little gross. But it was only for a few seconds. Long enough for Julie to snap this picture on her phone! He was feeling like such a big boy...

Crosby missed his nap and fell asleep while Blake was feeding him. I had to take a picture because he looks so big now. Check out the size of that thigh!


Yes, Crosby is at Sports Clips. No, he did not get his hair cut!!! We were just waiting on Blake...


Watching the fan...


Waiting patiently...

I had a dejavu moment when we were walking out...

The neighbors cat came walking up the driveway when we got home. Crosby wasn't sure what to think of Pepper when he came to rub up against him! He hasn't been around many cats. Pepper just hung out in the distance...Crosby absolutely loves taking a bath. He gets so excited when we turn the water on. He holds his arms up over his head so we can take his clothes off. He is as happy as can be when he is in he tub. Sorry for picture overload but bath time is so much fun. And he is so darn cute!!!


He has started scrunching up his face and smiling in the last few weeks. It is hysterical. I caught the beginning of his new grin...

You can tell Blake walked in the room in the next 2 shots. He always calls him "Tooooooter" and Crosby LOVES it!!!


He gets so wild in the tub it is amazing he goes to sleep afterward!





2 comments:

Gary and Judi said...

I have not laughed out loud all by myself in a long time...but I did with the video of "say Mama" and he says " Dada, Dada, Dada" and then the sigh from you at the end just cracked me up so!!!!
The pictures in the tub were wonderful...and that smile when his "Dada" comes in...absolutely beautiful!!!!! Warms my heart to see these - just warms my heart. I hope to see you again sometime soon. Think of you often. Judi

Jill Fields said...

That child can really ham it up!