Monday, November 12, 2012

Mondays with Crosby and Jane Claire

At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 3 years and 45 weeks old!!!  At 1:03 pm, Jane Claire turned 32 weeks old!!!  It was a slower week I suppose.  At least the number of pictures I took indicate it was!  Too bad it has more to do with a damaged lens than anything.  I have a REALLY nice dad who let me borrow his camera for the next week.  More on that in a sec.  Since I had a fun, new camera, I decided to have a mini photo shoot today.  If only I were a real photographer that knew what she was doing.  At least they are in focus...

How does one decide which picture is the best when the babe is cute in all of them...

 I know it looks like she is close to the edge.  I am quick.  And she wasn't very far from my hand in all actuality!
 Heavenly day...
I happen to think she is adorable.
There is nothing sweeter than a half naked baby.
Sitting up like she is such a big girl!
And looking like quite the little chunk these days!  I love it...
Sweet baby bum!  See those thighs filling out...
She headed on to sleep and we took a few pictures of the boy.  He was in rare form...
He can't remember how to smile normal these days.  So I just try to make him laugh...
Well, until he remembers he hurt his finger 30 minutes ago and puts on a pitiful face!!  Seriously?!?
Awwwww.  Then he does a pretty sweet half smile thing...
He can still be sooooo sweet...
With a smile that will truly melt your heart!!!
 Such a cutie!!
Man I love this boy!!
And then the true colors come out...
And he produces the faces we see most often!!!
 Jane Claire at 32 weeks!
Yep, she is really starting to move!!!
She really wants to crawl.  And that is a problem.  I can't have her learning to crawl this week because we are headed to DISNEY WORLD on Friday!!!!  She is going to have to be still a little while longer. Then she can move all she wants...I guess!! ;-)  Oh the pictures I am going to have to sort through over the next two weeks.  Heaven help me!!!

1 comment:

https://www.sgtravelsmart.com/ said...

I really appreciate that you wrote this article and shared some really good information on this specific topic. I was in vital need to get https://www.sgtravelsmart.com/