Monday, May 14, 2012

Mondays with Crosby and Jane Claire


At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 3 years and 20 weeks old!!!  At 1:03 pm, Jane Claire turned 6 weeks old!!!   And she is sleeping at the moment.  I should be too!  So pictures will have to do for tonight.  Words to come tomorrow...

Crosby wore his first pair of boxer briefs this week and I happen to think they are the cutest things on his little bum...
It says potty training in progress around the circle!  Although "in progress" isn't really accurate at this point.  I know I talk about it a lot these days, but I am just amazed. The child basically potty trained himself on day one!  We don't even have to ask him most of the time.  He just tells us.  Seriously, this has been the easiest process ever.  We felt like slackers for having to wait so long to start this process.  (And had it been up to me, I wouldn't have started for a few more weeks.) But with him in control of the whole situation, it has been an absolute breeze!  What a relief...

And then there is this picture...
One guess as to what he is doing with his baby.  Let's just said he had to "switch sides" when he was done!!!  Oh dear.  He pays attention to everything!!!

So it is that time of year again.  Our hydrangeas are in full bloom. They are so pretty this year.  They keep changing colors.  The first year they were all pink.  Last year, we had one bush that had a few blueish/purple blooms.  This year we have tons of variation on lots of bushes.  So pretty...
Of course it won't last.  It will be 90+ degrees before you know it and they will suffocate.  Why did we plant these here again???  Ugh...

Friday was such a sweet day at Crosby's school.  Moms were invited to attend "Munchies with Mommy".  The munchies consisted of a bite sized cinnamon roll and a powdered donut.  And juice of course...
Gotta love a powdered donut...
Donut face...
Mrs. Lisa passed out all of the sweet treats to the kiddos...
Crosby made the sweetest picture for me.  I am so thankful for treasures like these.  I am going to have his precious handprint forever...
Me and my angel boy...
And then there is the crazy chipmunk...
Heaven help us.

On Sunday, we headed to Columbia to celebrate Mother's Day with our families.  We started out at my parents church with Justin, Katie and Harper.  Then we headed to Betty's for lunch.  Then we had to take family pictures...
Mom with her babies and their babies...
The mommas with their babies and their babies' grandmother...
We headed over to the Malones later that afternoon.  I put Jane Claire on the floor near Malone and she was fascinated by him...
Look at those sweet babies...
Then we had to take pictures of Lulu with all of the kiddos... (minus Sam and Gid)
The girls...
Lulu with her babies...
Little Malone sitting on top of the chair all by himself... ;-)
Nooo.  GranBuddy had him.  Then Crosby had to get in on the action and give out kisses...
The Cyrs...
About as good as it gets with our crew...
I finally gave up!
Little Miss had a few symptoms that warranted a trip to see Dr. P.  Fortunately, she checked out okay.  Thankfully it was just a cold.  I had to snap a few pictures of her on the exam table...
"Who is that cute baby???"
Thanks to Anne Claire (Charlotte) and Melissa (Margaret), Jane Claire has the cutest wardrobe.  Would you just look at this adorable baby in this adorable outfit...
My goodness.  Who can resist a ruffled bum???
Jane Claire at 6 weeks...
Starting to get the hang of this!
Oh my sweet, sweet baby is getting so big...
She is such a good baby...
I am completely in love with her...
So is her big brother!
Oh how I love these babies of mine!!!

1 comment:

Jill Fields said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sweetest children!