Monday, February 21, 2011

Mondays with Crosby


At 11:24 am, Crosby Fox turned 2 years and 8 weeks old!!!  Yep.  This 2+ year old STILL has his bubba.  He still LOVES bubba.  In fact, he attempted to manage 2 bubbas at one time last night.  He thought it was so funny that he actually sat and let Blake run downstairs and get the camera without protest! I guess he will do most anything for bubba.  He only gets it at bedtime so I think that is pretty good.  I will cut him off soon.  I will...

The weather has been FABULOUS lately.  We have spent LOTS of time outside.  I almost hate posting anything about it in fear that MY post will somehow jinx mother nature and the awful cold will return!  We spent Friday morning at the part with "Baby Jack" and Danielle.  Crosby loves "Baby Jack"...who does not look like such a "baby" anymore... 

Swinging for the first time...

Then there is Miss Moo...

She and Melissa joined us as well.  Let me just say...this adorable thing with pigtails looks sooooo sweet and innocent, right??  We'll just see about that...  

There is no doubt this one is a mess.  He didn't anymore want to sit, confined in that swing than I want to have my teeth pulled...

No.  He wanted to be off with the big kids.  Trying to take the big girls PINK skateboards.  Like he can even skateboard...

He was all over that Parmer Park.  The child couldn't stay in one place for the life of him  That was until we made it back to Margaret's house.  Little Miss Innocent put my wild boy in a choke hold like none other.  She can get her way with him...

When she wants a hug...

She gets a hug!!!

And if she wants another one...

She will get that one too!!!

Don't let me fool you.  Crosby loves every second of it!!  We are gonna have our hands full with these two!!! ;-)

On Sunday, we headed down to Columbia after church.  Lulu and GranBuddy gave Crosby a few books from cousins Sam and Gid.  If you will notice the pictures on the pages, you will understand why he thinks they are AWESOME...

Kinda like Gee Gee's scooter...

He had a good ole time at Gee Gee and Pop's house...


Be he had tons of fun when he got to go visit a few goats down the road...

It put a pretty big smile on this boys face to see them eating bread from Pop's hand!

The babies were presh...

The big ones were pretty sweet too.  Quite the interesting creature if you stare at it long enough...



This was my favorite adult.  Not sure why but she stole my heart.  For a minute anyway...

Getting a closer look, much to my dismay...

I had visions of him being head-butted across the pen...

We all walked away unscathed.  He had a good time until we made him head toward the car.  He wanted to stay and run in the fields and check out the barns.  Luckily we made it home and this made him forget his woes...

We got to spend this morning with MORE friends.  A few folks weren't able to make it to playgroup.  But those who did, had a great time.  I was especially thrilled when sweet Leighton walked right up and crawled into my lap and cuddled.  We had to take a picture of the sweetness...  

The kiddos were willing to sit thanks to a Thomas video playing right behind my head!  We will stoop to low levels for the sake of a picture!  Hey...it worked!!!  Leighton, Cros, Dean, Charlotte and Emery...

And I am pretty sure we have another handful in the Malone family.  SHE looks super sweet and innocent...

But she is a feisty one...

She was ALLL about kissing on Dean...

Something tells me Dean didn't mind! ;-)

These kids.  They are so much fun!

1 comment:

Jill Fields said...

Crosby sure is surrounded by cute friends, especially the goats!!!