Thursday, July 22, 2010

Found it...

Don't you love it when you hide something so no one will find it. Then it ends up being you that can't find it!! Yep. That's what happened. I had the camera in the cup holder of my car but felt that wasn't the safest location. Therefore, I decided to put it in another compartment so no one would be tempted to break in and steal my precious video! I checked the cup holder on Monday, thinking it was the last place I had seen it. Totally forgot about the safety compartment...

Anyway, Crosby started doing this the other night...

Hilarious!!! He got mad at the end of dinner for one reason or another. I was probably trying to get him to take one more bite or something! Anyway, he straightened out those arms, clinched his fist and just started to shake all over out of frustration. Blake and I probably should have gotten on to him. But all I could do was bust out laughing at his little fit. As did Blake. Then Crosby tried to get mad again but even he started laughing. Next thing you know, he was doing it over and over as we all laughed. I just had to get the camera and share. This kid is a mess, let me tell you...

2 comments:

Kara Graves said...

that made me laugh so hard, funny boy!

Jill Fields said...

Oh my goodness, that was HILARIOUS! Especially that last part when he seemed to shock even himself! So cute! Why do we find these things so precious?!?!